Laine Issue 6 - Autumn 2018 - PRE-ORDER
Pre-order now for delivery at the end of September.
No ordinary knitting magazine, Laine is an inspiring high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle publication. With an emphasis on natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and the simple things in life, your issues of Laine will be treasured for years to come.
Laine 6 includes:
- 140 pages
- 12 patterns by a bunch of wonderful designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
- a portrait of Nancy Marchant
- an interview with Hélène Magnússon, the Icelandic Knitter
- "my story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Reykjavík