Laine Issue 10 - Rooted, pre-order for 11 December
This is a pre-order listing and the magazine will be posted to arrive on or after the release date. Any other items from the same order will also be held until this time.
So much more than a knitting magazine, Laine is a unique publication that combines stunning knitting patterns, photography, interviews, travel and recipes. You will want to revisit the beautiful patterns, images and text time and time again!
Issue 10, Rooted, which was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland includes:
- 148 pages (weight approx 460g)
- 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- no digital download code (the magazine is only available in physical format)