Laine Issue 4 Spring 2018
No ordinary knitting magazine, Laine is an inspiring high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle publication. With an emphasis on natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and the simple things in life, your issues of Laine will be treasured for years to come.
Issue four includes:
- 142 pages
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart and Camilla Vad.
- an interview with Jared Flood
- a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
- my story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
- a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop