Do you have a bricks and mortar shop?
Yes you can find all the details here
How much is your shipping?
Full details can be found here.
Why is your minimum postage charge £3.50?
We use a tracked service which costs us a minimum of £3.50, even for a letter sized parcel. With standard untracked, we found we were doing a lot of chasing of lost/delayed parcels. Then we have the dilemma of whether to send items again (so we lose out on stock) or make the customer wait (not great service). It is not a very effective use of time and resources when running a business.
With tracked services, goods are insured for loss which is important for us and you as a customer. You can also see where your parcel is using the tracking number, and when it is due for delivery.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes send goods all over the World. More details here.
How are your payments processed?
We use the Shopify/Stripe platforms to process all sales securely. We accept most cards but if you have problems with an international payment then please get in touch at email@example.com as we can issue a Paypal invoice as an alternative option.
Can I return an item?
Yes, please contact us by email if you wish to return an item for any reason. Please read our full terms and conditions for more details.
Can I pre-order an item that is out of stock?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
My parcel hasn't arrived yet, what should I do?
IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF POSTING (UK) or 10 DAYS (INTERNATIONAL):
- Check your order despatch email from us to view your order and get your Royal Mail tracking number. Enter the number at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
- For UK Mail, you should be able to now track your order, but please contact us if you cannot see the tracking information.
- If delivery has not been attempted after 5 days (UK) or 10 days (International) from the despatch email, please contact us and we will try and help. Please note Christmas deliveries may take longer than normal.
- If it says that it has been delivered but you haven't received it, please check the following:
- If the item was sent to your home, ask anyone else living there if they accepted the delivery. Please also check if the item has been left with a neighbour, or in your designated safeplace if you have one.
- If the item was sent to your work address, check with the post room and your colleagues to see if someone accepted the delivery.
- Check with your local depot to see if they are holding the parcel - notification cards sometimes get lost or are not left.
- Check the shipping address was correct.
Please contact us if your item is still missing.
I have another question not covered here, how do I get in touch?
Beyond Measure is a very small business but we try to offer excellent service. Please contact us by email at email@example.com in the first instance as messages on Facebook and Instagram do not always show immediately and telephone reception is not always the best at our workplace. We will get back to you as soon as we can!