We use the Shopify/Stripe or PayPal platforms to process all sales securely. We accept most cards but if you have problems with an international payment then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org as we can issue a PayPal invoice as an alternative option.
We do not have a dedicated order phone line (it's usually just one or two of us in the office doing everything!) so the quickest way to place an order is via our secure website. But please contact us if you require any help or information about our products or if you have any problems shopping with us.
Shipping & Returns
We try and keep our postage options simple by having a flat rate based on your shipping destination. We are currently using tracked only services in the UK and Internationally.
The current postage prices are as follows from 1 Jan 2023:
* UK Royal Mail 48 tracked : £3.50
* UK Royal Mail 24 tracked: £4.50
These delivery (24, 48) times are estimated from despatch and not guaranteed.
Full details can be found here.
We use a tracked service which costs us a minimum of £3.50, even for a letter sized parcel. With standard untracked, we found we were doing a lot of chasing of lost/delayed parcels. Then we have the dilemma of whether to send items again (so we lose out on stock) or make the customer wait (not great service). It is not a very effective use of time and resources when running a business.
With tracked services, goods are insured for loss which is important for us and you as a customer. You can also see where your parcel is using the tracking number, and when it is due for delivery.
We aim to please and hope that you will be happy with your order. If you are not happy with your item/s and wish to return anything, then please notify us within 14 days of receiving your order. You must then return the items as instructed in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of notifying us.
Please note that the following items are excluded from being returned:
* Earrings due to hygiene reasons
* Any made to order or custom items.
IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF POSTING (UK) or 10 DAYS (INTERNATIONAL):
- Check your order despatch email from us to view your order and get your Royal Mail tracking number. Enter the number at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
- For UK Mail, you should be able to now track your order, but please contact us if you cannot see the tracking information.
- If delivery has not been attempted after 5 days (UK) or 10 days (International) from the despatch email, please contact us and we will try and help. Please note Christmas deliveries may take longer than normal.
If it says that it has been delivered but you haven't received it, please check the following:
- If the item was sent to your home, ask anyone else living there if they accepted the delivery. Please also check if the item has been left with a neighbour, or in your designated safeplace if you have one.
- If the item was sent to your work address, check with the post room and your colleagues to see if someone accepted the delivery.
- Check with your local depot to see if they are holding the parcel - notification cards sometimes get lost or are not left.
- Check the shipping address was correct.
Please contact us if your item is still missing on email@example.com
How do I get in touch?
Have another question not covered here?
Beyond Measure is a very small business but we try to offer excellent service. Please contact us using the contact form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance as messages on Facebook and Instagram do not always show immediately and telephone reception is not always the best at our workplace. We will get back to you as soon as we can!