Dee Hardwicke Watercolour Sampler Cloths Luxury Box Set
We are delighted to present this wonderful collaboration with designer Dee Hardwicke - you can find out more about this in our blog post here.
This boxed set contains a full set of Watercolor Sampler Cloths, Paint Box Threads Twists, luxury Tulip Japan needles and wooden hoop in a sturdy Beyond Measure storage box.
Based on original designs from Dee's sketchbooks, these gorgeous Watercolour Sampler Cloths are a new approach to embroidery and give a wonderful colourful starting point to explore and develop your embroidery skills.
Stitching them will open up a world of creativity, whether you're new to embroidery or it's something you've been passionate about for years.
Beautiful enough to frame just as they are, you can add your personality to these cloths by embroidering as much or as little of the delicate botanical designs – which include Mimosa, Foxglove, Myrtle, two versions of Achillea and a Seedhead – as you like. Whether you decide to highlight a selection of petals and stems to create an eye-catching sense of texture, or you embroider the entire design (perhaps even adding some details of your own), the result will be a unique expression of your creativity. The possibilities are endless!
Each design is printed on a firm cotton background, which gives you plenty of fabric to play with. They all work beautifully in the 7 inch hoop which you can use to work or even frame a design. They could also be turned into small cushions, project bags, quilts - your only limit is your imagination!The luxury Box Set Contains:
- Six printed cotton panels, one of each design. Achillea red, Achillea yellow with butterfly, Foxglove with bees, Mimosa, Myrtle, Seedhead. Each panel measures 11.5 inches or 29cm square, with printed area up to 7 inches or 18m across. Digitally printed in the UK.
- Six Paint Box Thread Twists, each contain 20m each of 5 colours , specially selected to go with the designs.
- One 7 inch embroidery hoop
- A pack of high quality assorted Tulip Embroidery needles in a tube.
- One sturdy board storage box, embossed with the Beyond Measure logo.
- A basic guideline sheet to get you started. Please note that as each design is free to be interpreted as you wish, with your own threads and choice of colours, we do not give detailed instructions or a stitch guide. However we do offer some guidance about how to use and combine thread and stitches, and we hope you will join us on online and on social media for help and inspiration.
The kit makes a stunning gift for a friend or a wonderful treat for yourself - we know you will be inspired by these gorgeous designs and threads!