Embroidery Magazine Nov/Dec 2023
- Worldwide Shipping Available
The magazine aims to bring you the best of embroidery and textiles, talking to makers and artists who share their passion for embellishing the surface – giving readers a unique insight into all facets of this sumptuous craft. This issue includes articles on:
- Isobel Currie_artist, winner of the FATA 2023 Prize for Innovative Use of Textiles.
- The Australian Wearable Art Festival – where Gaultier meets Picasso.
- The Profanity Embroidery Group based in Whitstable.
- Su Richardson’s feminist crochet.
- Boston-based prize-winning artist Venetia Dale, discusses motherhood and following a fulfilling career path.
- Billie Zangewa places herself and her family front and centre in her silk collages, quietly affirming the place of the feminine and its worth.
- Preview of the Hand & Lock Prize for Embroidery Exhibition 2023.
- A five-page guide to The Knitting and Stitching show Harrogate.
- Sarah Gwyer’s socially engaged beaded work.
- Jennifer Collier's paper makes.
- Loops plans for Christmas.
- Mandy Pattullo’s studio.
- No Rules Textile Society.
- Canadian Ava Roth artist who relies on a colony of bees to complete her artworks.
- A 3-page guide to inspirational festive gifts, which include special reader only discounts.