Knitting & Crochet Improver Session with Rachael Elwell - monthly
- Worldwide Shipping Available
At the Beyond Measure shop, 5 Winterbutlee Rd, Walsden, Todmorden OL14 7QT
On booking, please check your email/junk folder for confirmation.
These are the skills you must already have to be able to attend:
- Knitting - cast on, cast off, knit and purl
- Crochet - making chain stitches, slip stitches and how to make a treble crochet stitch.
- Parking is available on site or on the main road – further transport details on booking.
- We will be working in a well ventilated space – please wear layers.
We will be reviewing the Covid -19 situation and following any Government recommendations to keep us safe. Staff will be required to take a lateral flow test before the workshop and we ask that you would do the same if possible. You may wear a mask if you like and we have accessible hand washing facilities and toilets. The space will be well ventilated and there will be opportunity to take breaks outside if the weather is dry. We reserve the right to contact participants with further safety requirements if we feel they are needed.
We can only offer refunds or transfers if you cancel 7 days before the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot attend.
If we need to cancel the course for any reason, participants will receive a full refund within 7 days of receiving the cancellation notification. Please contact us if you have any questions.